POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lightening macro... : Re: Lightening macro... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightening macro...
From: yooper
Date: 6 May 2001 01:46:55
Message: <3af4e54f@news.povray.org>
You may find that, if you attempt to see it wall eyed, the sense of
depth is more obvious and you will easily be able to tell that it is not set
up for cross-eyed viewing.

    Or, if you are not adept at wall-eyed viewing, you could shift the
images like Ron did and find that they work a lot better. Here, I'll do it
for you.
---------

Now, see ... this doesn't work for me ... now I see the box in front of
the lightning.  As for wall-eyed or cross-eyed, I only know of one
way to view them ... the way Phil had 'em works for me ... and I don't
know what it's called ... or care ;).  I just wanna do whatever it takes
to simulate the left & right views and fool the brain into seeing it.

Anyway ... as for the pic ... it's nice and would look pretty cool as an
animation.  Maybe a hint of blue here and there would *hotten* it.
What's the lighting, Phil?   Nice how the ground is lit near the strike.